Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere-transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Our team supports clients to turn information into action by delivering technology-enabled user experiences that deliver business insights, creating action-oriented user experiences, embracing AI, design thinking, cloud, big data and legacy environments.
We are looking for Data architects with direct experience in the design and delivery of Big Data and BI projects.
Ideal candidate profile
· Interacting with Translators 1 to 1 per portfolio. Experience working with business stakeholders to define business KPIs, as well as participating on client engagement activities such as project presentations and client workshops.
· Proven expertise through working with teams that design and implement BI projects.
· Prioritizing digital analytics cases within business and platform.
· Determining platform technical components to be used per case.
· Deciding component reusability and/or development.
· Establishing dates based on case requirements and component availability.
· Relational Database (MPP, Columnar…)
· Experience with data integration technology (replicación, ETL/ELT, Streaming)
· Experience with data management and data modeling (3NF/Dimensional/NoSQL)
· Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Kafka and Spark.
· Resources Industry knowledge.
· Azure platform knowledge.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
· Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture's business in the technology area
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.