Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Join Accenture and be a key part of Singapore's transformation into a Smart Nation !
Accenture is renowned for digitally empowering governments and other public service organisations globally to become more effective, efficient, and engaged in a modern world. At Accenture Singapore, the Smart Nation initiative is the bedrock to the work we do where we envision a better life for Singaporeans by delivering innovative, meaningful, and delightful citizen services.
We are shaping the future through developing citizen-centric strategies and service delivery models, unlocking the digital value of Smart Nation by working on new and emerging technologies that change the way we live, work, and play; and celebrating our individuality and diversity with a passionate, committed and high-performing team. We work with purpose, do work that matters and bring our visions to life!
We are looking for Data Analytics Engineer who will be responsible for designing and implementing transformational industry and functional solutions to drive business value for our clients.
You will be involved in Citizen Services projects where we apply cutting edge thinking to reimagine the delivery of citizen services and supports government interaction from “cradle to grave” to drive greater public value. The team has built the SingPass and CorpPass platforms to allow for a single Digital Identity (personal and corporate) to access government digital services.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love the dynamism. The opportunities and initiatives to make a difference, doing good for the public, are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Deliver large-scale projects that integrates business processes with digital technologies help clients achieve high performance.
- Design and implement big data architecture, and implement real-time data processing and pipelines on Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Develop and analyse data schemas, catalogue, including storage, transformation and analysis.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in designing and developing applications using Visualisation tools like Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI or equivalent.
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in dimensional modelling, data warehousing techniques (e.g. data cleansing, merging and other data manipulation tasks).
· Minimum two (2) years hands-on experience in developing data warehouse, rule-based/machine learning models and implementing dashboards and/or reports, and has completed at least one (1) medium-large scale data analytics project implementation.
· Knowledge of methodology and techniques in data verification or data conversion testing.
· Knowledge and prior experience in implementing rule-based models would be advantageous.
· Prior experience in implementing analytics solutions for risk assessment functions, for example KYC would be advantageous.
· Possesses good planning and coordination skills with strong ability to work independently, efficiently and as a team, manage timelines and expectations, and is responsible and conscientious in producing high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, and prototypes).
· Possesses strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Security Clearance Requirement
The candidate is required to be a Singapore Citizen and he/she will be subject to security clearance. The candidate / supplier shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.