Work for our Financial Services Platform and be part of the Accenture Consulting Workforce!
Accenture Finance & Risk Services brings together Accenture's industry knowledge, consulting technology and outsourcing capabilities to develop solutions that can help clients strengthen their competitive position and enhance their profitability.
Check our website! https://www.accenture.com/us-en/financial-services-finance-risk-business-service
The key responsibilities in our team are:
· Credit risk
· Data Analyst
· Basel II
· Regulatory capital calculation - Standard method and IRBA
· IRBA request files for the Central Bank of Spain (Banco de España)
· Implementation of Risks DWH and Datamarts
· PD, EAD and LGD estimation models
· Risk-adjusted profitability
· Risk-adjusted pricing
· Reporting to the Central Bank of Spain: RP reports
· Management reporting (admission, follow-up and risk recovery)
What we offer:
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build or progress on your career. Accenture also offers a great benefits package
Ideal candidate profile
· At least, 2 years of experience in Data Analyst.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment. SAS, SQL/PL.
· Knowledge data environment.
· Collect, monitor and study all types of data
· Must have previous experience in the banking sector.
· Analytical capacity
· Geographical mobility.
· Only candidates with University Degree and high level of English will be processed.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· We will consider people with different years of experience as our vacancies go from Analyst to Manager Level.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought , offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, based on your merits, apply today.
Join the Financial Services team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcfGmw-GXgw
#oportunidadesFS #FinanceandRisk #Risk #regulatory #creditrisk #marketrisk
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.