Contract Admin Onsite
Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
The Contract Admin will be responsible for final review of agreements to ensure all contracts adhere to compliance and internal guidelines. Will then countersign and fully execute agreements on behalf of client. Executed contracts will then be uploaded into online booking systems.
Candidate must have strong computer and software skills, and the ability to be successful working both autonomously and in a group setting. Booking systems used are mostly proprietary, so candidate must be comfortable with learning new software systems. Must have effective written communication skills. Communicates any violations and provides resolution. Independent judgment and analysis of significant issue identification and resolution. Train, supervise and support operation s team in resourcing data, drafting, proofing and reviewing documents. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor s degree in a business or legal related field of study.
· Knowledge of contracting concepts.
· Good to strong analytical and communication skills.
· Able to express themselves effectively and accurately in writing to avoid any confusion in the agreements.
· Ability to draft simple integrity checks in accordance with prescribed templates and guidelines.
· Excellent internal and external negotiation skills. Skilled in business management and contractual regulations.
· Able to manage their time efficiently, as many contracts and deals are time sensitive.
· Should be extremely thorough and detail oriented, as the job largely consists of reading through contractual documents line by line.
· Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Understand and follow oral and written instructions
· Work independently in the absence of supervision.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
· Ability to respond to fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Good presentation, leadership and management skills.
· Prepare clear and concise reports.
· Team Player Excellent documentation skills.
· Knowledge in Google Docs and Spreadsheet is a plus.
· Contract Compliance Experience
· Quality Assurance Experience
· Customer Service Experience
· Process Improvement Experience