Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
You should have an interest in protecting and improving user experience of consumer products and services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy complaint.
· Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews
· Act on violating apps
· Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews
· Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client
· Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift
· Perform high quality reviews
· Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews
· Should be up to date on the policy changes
· Be a team player
· Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps
· Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating)
· Take quality feedback and work on it
· Should be able to deal with sensitive material including sexual images, child pornography and hate & violence
· Ability to escalate when needed according to the process
· Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture)
· Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices
· Experience using and downloading Android-based apps
Ideal candidate profile
Skills and Experience
· Preferred Bachelor's Degree any field
· Should clear basic English language proficiency test
· Computer savvy, technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills (able to run virus and spyware scans).
· Exposure to US culture
· Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
· Proactive with a strong work ethic
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
· Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
Role-Specific Skills requirements
Skill Name Proficiency Level
Problem Solving & Escalation Management： Beginner
Call/Conversation Management： Intermediate
Customer Interaction： Intermediate
Research Ability： Intermediate
Attention to Detail： Advanced
Writing Composition： Advanced
Typing Skills： Trained
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.