Work for our Financial Services Platform and be part of the Accenture Consulting Workforce!
Understanding the dynamics of the changing global industry, including new regulations and business models, lies at the heart of Accenture's Capital Markets division . Check our website! https://www.accenture.com/es-es/service-capital-markets-overview
Join Accenture and you will work in the most relevant end-to-end projects:
· Taking and analyzing users' requirements and transforming them into functional and technical contribution to the design and application requirements.
· Developing detailed functional designs for components and prototypes of the business solution.
· Defining and monitoring the implementation strategy.
· Supervising the activities of creating, testing and implementing applications.
What we offer:
Alongside these like-minded colleagues, you will have the chance to help shape our thought leadership. Accenture also offers a great benefits package and fantastic training opportunities.
Ideal candidate profile
· At least, 2 years of experience in Capital Markets as a technology consultant focused on Murex or Calypso Back Office platforms.
· Geographical mobility.
· Only candidates with University Degree and high level of English will be processed.
We will consider people with different years of experience as our vacancies go from Consultant to Manager Level.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought , offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, based on your merits, apply today.
Join the Financial Services team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcfGmw-GXgw
#TalentoFS #murexFS #calypsoFS #capitalmarkets
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.