Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Customer Service Delivery professionals includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing Customer Care solutions according to the Service Level Agreements and the Company quality and quantitative standards, by ensuring that the complex of Customer care needs are resolved in a timely fashion.
The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
· Support and expand Social Media's self-serve advertising customer base
· Demonstrate the value of Social Media's advertising solutions and provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products.
· Perform chat, email and phone support for small and medium companies from North America.
· Provide product and basic tool support to improve their experience and drive higher spend.
· Provide suggestions to improve process & workflows
· Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensure proper documentation
· Perform customer request/problem identification and follow defined procedures to resolve correctly
· Develop and maintain knowledge of customer and customer-specific business environment
· Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
· Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated
· Document troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfer call or promptly notify responsible party for resolution
· May perform follow-up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
· May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
· May take accountability for effectively handling senior-level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
Ideal candidate profile
· High School Diploma or GED
· Min 1 yr of customer service
· Familiarity with online advertising products
· Superior communication skills
· Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
· PC skills and keyboarding skills
· Experience using social media
Professional Skill Requirements
· Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through Strong analytical and decision making skills that demonstrate good judgment
· High level of professional customer service skills solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in their work
· Ability to ramp up quickly
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure
· Uses knowledge base and a sensible business approach to confidently make decisions Superior communication skills verbal, written, and listening skills
· Demonstrate forward, innovative thinking
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.