Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Business Analyst professionals apply deep industry, domain and/or analytics skills to develop business insight, share recommendations with clients, and enable the implementation that helps clients realize business outcomes.
· Business Analysts will use key users of financial tools to enable smooth usage.
· Usage & Support on banking financial tools for accountants eg DODGE, PeopleSoft, SAP, RDJ, Intellimatch
· Acting as the link between the business and IT environment
· Configuring business parameters of the application
· Ensure smooth communication with clients and end users
· Acting as key user and assisting end users in the use of the accounting application
· Gathering requirements from the business and document functional specifications for IT team
· Performing end user acceptance test for validation
· Participation in Project Management activities
Other Skills :
Good French & English communication (oral & written)
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, with IT or any other relevant qualifications
· 1-3 years experience in being exposed to accounting tools and banking environment
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.