Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
We want people with passion for Technology, heads with adaptability and a lot of desire to make your mark in the biggest company in the world. We have dynamic and creative work teams that promote new ideas and critical thinking.
- Needs analysis / business requirements;
- Design and development of new components and applications;
- Maintenance of existing applications;
- Bug testing and bug fixing activities;
- Production support incident management in accordance with the established SLA;
- User support.
Ideal candidate profile
- Programmer analyst with 3/4 years experience (minimum);
- Experience in IBM i, RPG and preferably in non-life insurance;
- Minimum B1 french.