Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Application Developer (C#)
· Demonstrate understanding of data quality, privacy and security issues
· Convert functional design to technical design and develop the efficiency SQL script
· Perform data cleansing and data quality checking
· Liaison with team member for any issues or exceptions during the data cleansing process
· Assist with profiling, cleansing, converting and loading of data for all projects assigned
· Follow standard data validation processes to ensure data integrity and configured data meets compliance standards
· Join the client team to support Energy Components Application Suite (oil & gas production allocation)
Ideal candidate profile
Skills Required for Junior Level:
· Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or others related field
· Minimum 2 years of experience
· Strong in database design, SQL script development, and Oracle database.
· Experience in C# and .NET programming
· Ability to convert functional design to technical design and develop the efficiency SQL script
· Detail-oriented with good analytical skill
· Good command of English both written and spoken
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.