Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Data Analyst is responsible for working with our account team and with our clients to establish appropriate KPIs, conduct and present hypothesis driven analyses, assess and make recommendations for updates to clients existing digital analytics platforms, recommend new analytics and testing platforms as warranted, and develop and deliver effective performance measurement dashboards.
· Collaborate with our clients to clearly establish the Key Performance Indicators KPIs and supporting metrics that matter most to their businesses.
· Review our Client s existing analytics tools and implementation to ensure KPIs and supporting metrics are measured and accessible to relevant stakeholders.
· Define the measurement plan for each A B experiments to ensure that the critical metrics to telling the data story are captured and the distracting metrics are not.
· Monitor and make recommendations on when to stop a test or test variant.
· Deliver new web analytics solutions and implementations based on Client s needs requirements.
· Partner with client stakeholders and internal team members on the development of testable and measurable hypotheses that will improve client s KPIs.
· Analyze the data produced from each test run for clients.
· Create simple, intuitive test results reports that clearly communicate the learnings gathered from each test leveraging the analysis of the test data.
· Develop strong client relationships to achieve a trusted advisor status in helping them achieve their digital goals.
Ideal candidate profile
· Advanced English
· Bachelor s Degree.
· 2 years with data analysis preferably in web analytics and or digital media analytics in an online marketing Direct to Consumer e commerce environment is preferred.
· Expertise in one or more web analytics platforms.
· Google Analytics, Adobe Sitecatalyst, IBM Coremetrics, Kissmetrics or Webtrends.
· Advanced proficiency in Excel.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in a fast paced, results driven, team-oriented environment.
· Ability to communicate with both business and technical resources, particularly the skill of expressing complex issues with clarity simplicity.
· Familiarity with one or more A B or multivariate testing platforms Google Content Experiments, Adobe Test Target, Optimizely, Monetate, SiteSpect, etc. is preferred.
· Knowledge of statistics, partic