The financial disputes & collections specialist is responsible for order to cash activities such as processing Orders, managing Credit & Collections activities utilizing phone or email and the defined tools. The specialist understands the specifics and behavior of the market, customers in the assigned portfolio and contacts the respective customers to validate order related details, collect the outstanding amounts either as part of due debt collection, or orders on hold, negotiate payment plans as appropriate and escalate in case of any challenges. Client policy, documented standard operating procedures and controls are applied consistently throughout the process.
• Process orders in the system and make changes to orders as per the requests sent by customers or client retained teams;
• Monitor and review the assigned portfolio to ascertain the status of accounts and actions required;
• Contact customers via email or phone to confirm order details, collect the outstanding receivables or amounts for orders on hold and attempt to close the actions with a promise of payment;
• Perform credit check for new customers and existing customers as per the defined policy and procedure;
• Monitor status of orders and follow up on the open orders requiring supply chain/logistics action to support a timely validation of products;
• Monitor orders on credit hold, release or request approval from retained organization as per the defined authorization matrix;
• Follow up on broken promises to pay;
• Prepare and dispatch dunning letters and account statements as per the defined collections strategy utilizing the defined collections tool;
• Review customer accounts, investigate credit items and submit for clearing, match off, in line with the defined procedures;
• Support the resolution of queries and issues;
• Interact with Accenture teams and Client teams to speed up the resolution of pending items (orders pending validation, orders on hold, dispute resolution etc.);
• Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers and client teams: Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Sales;
• Attend meetings as per the defined reviews and governance.
Ideal candidate profile
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in French;
• English is required on top of primary process language to support interaction with client teams or customers from other markets;
• Customer centricity;
• Time management – ability to prioritize activities in an effective manner;
• Analytical and outcome driven;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, team members and colleagues;
• Focus on quality and process improvements.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Previous experience of working in SAP and related Order to Cash modules is considered an advantage;
• 1-3 years of working experience.
What's in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.