Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
General Accounting Ops Analyst
· Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
· May prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
· Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
· Assists in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems.
· Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative.
· Decides within an available range of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable.
· Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience.
· Seeks advise and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
· Subject to general direction and guidance from manager as appropriate.
· Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables.
· As appropriate may directly supervise or co-ordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team.
· Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods, for those who may be at the same level.
· Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience and training.
Ideal candidate profile
· Written and spoken ability to communicate in English
· Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP
· Must be a good team player
· Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
· Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
· Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
· Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
· Experience with accounting systems
· Microsoft Office skills
· Client industry experience a plus
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.