- Lead the delivery of internal teams to ensure the integrity of all training across the sensing portfolio at the highest levels.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Delivering internal education to both new and existing Diabetes Care employees, for new employees and on an ongoing basis for product and clinical information.
- Developing content aligned with the Abbott focus for both internal and external use.
- Developing and delivering new Abbott education courses for both physicians and Abbott employees.
- Developing and delivering the education for new products and updates to digital products on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the customer service teams are receiving sufficient training and notice from global teams.
- Develop an effective feedback loop coming from within the field to support the development of internal education.
- To work closely with the marketing team to ensure an alignment of the commercial message throughout the Education materials.
- Supporting local and international congress’s, forums, and meetings in promoting the sensing portfolio awareness.
- Ensuring the quality of the training records as maintained in accordance to Abbott guidelines.
- Developing internal technical exams as required in partnership with sales leads and teams.
- Developing LMS modules and ensure the expanded use of an LMS.
- Collaborating with the regional/local marketing and commercial teams to ensure training of the sales teams in the individual markets is completed for Veeva/SFDC as well as other digital tools and products as planned.
- Support the local market teams for to ensure adequate launch training for different products.
- Support HCP marketing activities in APAC related to marketing material creation.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, safety and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Establish a productive work environment by creating trust and respect within the affiliate. Develop an atmosphere of confidence and strength and create opportunities to recognize and reward outstanding individual and team performance.
Relevant training experience:
- Gained from a reputable healthcare brand.
- Or from an appropriate training related background.
- Experience in Medical Devices industry and/or working across markets would be an added advantage.
Knowledge / Education Required:
- Post-graduate or tertiary qualifications from a reputable university.
- Or, significant marketing and training experience with tertiary qualifications.
- Knowledge of Veeva/SFDC and other systems used in healthcare sales is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience of which 4-6 years of training experience gained at a country, regional or global level for a reputable brand or medium to large organization, Sales Training and Diabetes management experience or experience in launching a trans-formative device or therapy will be highly regarded and advantageous.
- Product marketing experience will be an additional plus.