Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic HR/Recruitment administrator to join our team on a part time basis, working 3 days/week. The successful candidate will participate in a variety of HR and recruitment activities so that the organization's recruitment process is efficient, effective and equitable.
The main aspects of this role include:
- Prepare job postings, specifications for recruitment agencies, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization's recruitment standards.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Specialist with various recruitment projects - including University projects, Social Media projects, and more!
- Respond to inquiries about the organization's recruitment activities and status of job vacancies.
- Contact candidates, schedule interviews, and develop interview questions in conjunction with the hiring manager so interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Participate in the interview process - Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization's recruitment policies.
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the job specifications so successful candidates have all necessary information necessary to decide to accept the position.
- Manage HR files and ensure all interview notes and other data are uploaded in a timely manner.
What makes you a successful candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is imperative that you love working with people and have really good communication skills.
This role would suit someone who is good at multi tasking and loves working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
In addition to the above, you will have,
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in a HR or Recruitment role
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
Abbott provides some fantastic benefits for our employees, these include:
- Free Parking
- Onsite Gym
- Mothers Room
- Discounted Healthcare
- Discounted Shares program
- Fresh fruit available to employees
- AND…..Lots, lots more
Abbott is an equal opportunity employer
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and PSA panel, and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:CHR Corporate Human Resources
LOCATION:Australia > Macquarie Park : 299 Lane Cove Road
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable