For our Abbott Diagnostic Division we are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist willing to join our dynamic team in Romania as a
Primary Job Function
The Sales Ambassador will be the representative of Abbott and the Abbott Diagnostics Division (ADD) brand to the customer. The Sales Ambassador operates as the primary account management contact with customer account; with a focus to improve economic profitability; increase customer loyalty; business retention; and drive value expansion. Additional functions include:
- Act as trusted partner to existing customers
- Build promoters and achieve targeted retention rate
- Manage and drive development of accounts according to strategic account plan (i.e., value expansion and economic profitability)
- Coordinate order, delivery, and billing
Position Accountability Scope
Be the representative of Abbott and the ADD brand to the customer with emphasis on laboratory management. Will interact with Acquisition and Sales Specialist teams; Value Expansion Representative; Area/ Regional Marketing; Customer Support Center and Technical Service; Finance. This position is a very visible and will influence customer purchase decisions. Makes decision on reagent utilization on integrations and troubleshooting product replacement that impacts annual supply budget. Considers financial and customer implications as part of decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience relevant healthcare/sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% in assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Biomedical, Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Medical Technology or Commercial is preferred.
- Demonstrates innovation, adaptability, and schedule flexibility
- Analyzes discrete issues and provide solutions; Identifies missing information or recognizes underlying issues