- List the main responsibilities this role regularly performs.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Review material, equipment, and systems quality through examination, inspection, measurement, or testing of raw materials, components, sub assembly, final assembly, packaging, labeling and documentation.
- Contributes to validation testing as defined on validation protocols with engineering guidance. Ensures that all evidence documentation complies with governing procedures.
- Audits and verifies processes such as line verification or environmental conformity to prevent quality system and manufacturing impact.
- Reviews and verifies compliance of documentation such as batch records, reports of nonconforming materials, inspection records.
- Notifies supervision of issues or errors, providing immediate response
- Contributes to the Testing of samples when it is required by the Quality Supervisor or the Quality Engineer
- Identifies and segregates nonconforming material according to governing documents. Coordinates with the Quality Engineer to prepare and handle the material in and out of the designated quarantine area.
- Inputs data to required systems. CATSWeb use is limited to run queries and/or input lots, test data
- May support training activities of other Quality Technicians
- Provides ideas for improvement in areas such as quality, productivity, and safety
- H.S. diploma or equivalent (H.S. diploma, equivalent or 0-2 years of related work experience)
- Microsoft Office (Handles MS Word, Power Point and Excel at a basic level)
- Basic Math Knowledge (Basic Math calculations)