Abbott is recruiting a Demand Planner based in our European Distribution Center in Machelen
Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing the regional demand plan for designated product portfolio.
- Partnering across the organization to ensure the demand plan reflects new product introduction, launches in new geographies, end of life and product transitions.
- Challenging plan vs financial forecast and against actual results using key demand planning metrics like forecast accuracy and bias.
- Leading S&OP meetings in EMEA.
- Working with complex data and multiple hierarchies to prepare and summarize data to track, report and improve our understanding of the business.
- Ensuring decisions and direction from the Demand Plan Review are incorporated into the plan and driven through the system to the Supply Planning Team for execution.
- Coaches partners in EMEA countries on all aspects of demand planning and inventory management.
- Developing processes and systems to optimize the tracking and management of large tenders or quantity purchases.
- University degree, with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar position or as financial analyst
- Detailed knowledge of a major ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Proven results in supply chain, marketing or finance environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Expert knowledge in standard office desktop computer applications such as excel, power point, etc.
- Project management skills
- Experience with Lean tools and methodology is an asset
- Team player and customer orientation
- Strong communications skills, oral and written, including presentation skills
- Flexibility, including work schedules and travel
- Strong drive to promote a continuous improvement culture
JOB FAMILY:Customer Service
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:Belgium : Bedrijvenzone Machelen - Cargo 831
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable