2, Core job responsibilities:
- Work with relevant functions to prepare data and input for the RO activities.
- Track and monitor the KPIs to measure the success of the implementation plan
- Co-ordinate with other functions to support CEx team in deployment of RO WS.
- Work with other functions internally (Sales, System, Marketing & Finance) as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
- Conduct market visits in coordination with Sales & Marketing
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Core Skill Requirement
- Proficient skills in MS Office, excellence in Excel and Power point
- Good at communication skills and English fluency
- Analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Enthusiastic in working professional environment
- Must be commitment on assigned project
- Can work at least 4 months
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Adaptability and learning agility
- Team spirit
- Sense of Urgency