PROJECTS: CORPORATE AND BRAND COMMUNICATION
- Project’s objectives:
To get the intern equipped with good understanding about Abbott and know how we are building our corporate and brand communication.
- Scope: supporting PA Director in consolidating key brand campaigns under PA’s management as well as corporate reputation.
- Project’s timeline: 1 July 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
PA Interns may work with corporate campaigns, product and brand management. This may involve strengthening Abbott thought leadership, our brand position in Vietnam through traditional and social media monitoring. Most importantly, we are seeking problem-solvers and self-starters who are eager to learn.
2-3 sentences to summarize intern scope.
- Reporting directly to: Public Affairs Director
- High frequency of interaction: interaction with local PA team, Regulatory, Medical teams, brand team (Glucerna, Ensure, PediaSure, Grow...), diversified business stakeholders: pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and medical device...
- Working location: RO, 9th Floor, Me Linh Point Tower.
2, Core job responsibilities:
- Coordinate on brand communication (Adult: Vu Lan campaign and Glucerna Gladiator launch) and support to execute special events such as Press Conference (if any)
- Support corporate communication to strengthen Abbott thought leadership such as life-changing technology communication plan in the second half of 2020
- Media relations: Monitor Media outlets for coverage on company, competition and industry
- Attending relevant events to take pictures and to update aLIVE in real time
- Support PA team with various reports on brand campaigns, PA reports for Regional and Global team; as well as prepare necessary documents in issue management
- Assist in various duties as needed
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Core Skill Requirement
- Good speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Interpersonal skills to build relationship with other communicators such as HR; have confidence to explain communication techniques
- Creative ability to execute communication plans/strategies
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital video means of communication is a plus
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Detailed and result oriented
- Flexibility in working with different stakeholders
- Take full charge of small assignment and high collaboration among PA team.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Graduate or Undergraduate level
- Major in Marketing Communication/Marketing/Languages